The New Jersey Chapter of GPA is happy to extend the deadline for its Call for Presenters to February 20, 2015. Please consider sharing your knowledge with developing and experienced grant professionals from New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and other states!
Click on the Call for Presenters link to the right to access the Presenter application.
Connect on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn!
Follow and connect with the NJ Chapter of the Grant Professionals Association and stay up-to-date on what’s new with the 2015 GPA MidAtlantic Grants Conference at http://twitter.com/gpamagc or use #gpamagc to share your own news about the conference.
- Planning to attend? Meet someone there!
- Need a ride? Find someone headed in the same direction.
- Have suggestions for conference presenters? Share them and tell us why!
- Attending a workshop at the conference and want to share your insights? Use #gpamagc and connect with other conference attendees.
What you get out of it depends on what you put in! We can’t wait to connect with you!
Call for Presenters Now Open!
The 2015 GPA MidAtlantic Grants Conference committee is pleased to invite potential speakers from New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Delaware, and Washington DC to submit proposals during its Call for Presenters – open now through February 16, 2015.
- Presentations will be EITHER 1.25 hours total OR two sessons of 1.25 hours each (2.5 hours total)
- Topics should be consistent with competencies tested by the GPC® Exam or the skill tracks and topics listed in the Official Call for Presenters. All presenters should have some presentation experience
To Submit a Proposal:
All proposals are due by February 16, 2015. Presenters will receive a letter informing them of whether they were selected as a presenter by March 15, 2015. Presenters are not paid, nor are travel expenses reimbursed, but all presenters receive complimentary admission to the conference.
Proposals should be oriented to intermediate and advanced level grant proposal writers, grant managers, nonprofit administrators, and grant consultants. The conference is expected to attract more than 100 attendees from New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island.
Please note: Overt marketing of services, materials, or products by presenters is not permitted during presentations. Presenters interested in marketing their services and materials should consider Sponsorship.
Save the Date! May 18, 2015
GPA New Jersey is pleased to announced that its 9th Annual MidAtlantic Grants Conference will take place on Monday, May 18, 2015 at the Foundation for Education Administration (FEA) Conference Center in Monroe Township, NJ. The theme of this year’s conference is “Building Bridges – Making Connections.”
Please plan to join us for the day!
Save the date!