This year’s conference theme is “Finding Your Compass: Skills for Grant Success.” The theme draws from a strong interest this year in developing excellence in a variety of aspects of grant research, application development and reporting.
The target audience for the conference is people who expect to research, apply for and manage grants for recipient organizations. This includes, but is not limited to, grant professionals, administrators, finance and development professionals, executive directors and board members, as well as students in a variety of fields such as education administration, nonprofit management, state and local government administration, etc.
CONFIRMED PRESENTATIONS (Updated as of 3/17/18)
- Nevin Kessler, Executive Director of the Rutgers University Foundation
Meet the Funders Panel:
- Jeremy Grunin, Grunin Foundation
- Bill Byrnes, FM Kirby Foundation
- Marsha Atkins, Healthcare Foundation of NJ
- John Nolan, Harold B. and Dorothy Snyder Foundation
- Eddie Laporte, NJ Office of Faith Based Initiatives
Breakout Sessions (more to be added!):
- Performance Measurement and Program Evaluation, presented by Jeffrey Lischin, independent consultant
- ALICE Database
- Using Needs Assessments, Lit Reviews, Surveys and Focus Groups to Demonstrate Need, presented by Rajita Bhavaraju, Rutgers University
- Nurturing Relationships with Funders, presented by Eddie Laporte, NJ Office of Faith Based Initiatives
- Succeeding as a Grant Consultant, presented by Sue Green, Caruso Green Associates