The NJ Chapter is home to an extraordinary group of grant professionals working throughout the State of New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Mingling with NJ Chapter members at meetings, conferences, and other events is sure to improve your skills in grantsmanship and grants management. As members, we often share common challenges and solutions with one another!
In addition to being a chance to network and build your personal and professional network, bi-monthly membership meetings and our online social community provide an opportunity to discuss issues relevant to grantsmanship and nonprofit development as a whole, topics related to chapter activities, and challenges associated with the work you do every day. We also host the annual GPA Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference, widely acknowledged as one of the best professional development events in the Northeast for grant writers.
- Conference Chair: Dianna Pell (Dianna Pell Consulting)
- Attendee Relations Subcommittee: Mia Morse (Matheny), Dianna Pell (Dianna Pell Consulting), Plyshette Wiggins
- Communications Subcommittee: Patricia Bruder (Linchpin Solutions), Marge Fizur Canning, Kelsey Howard
- Content Subcommittee: Susan Caruso-Green (Resource Development Network), Chrissy Demarco, Diane Scarangella (Bergen County
- Sponsorship Subcommittee: Linda Rossi, Dana Wilson
- Venue Subcommittee: Bob Trivellini, Kathie Bond