The NJ Chapter is home to an extraordinary group of grant professionals working throughout the State of New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Mingling with NJ Chapter members at meetings, conferences, and other events is sure to improve your skills in grantsmanship and grants management. As members, we often share common challenges and solutions with one another!
In addition to being a chance to network and build your personal and professional network, bi-monthly membership meetings and our online social community provide an opportunity to discuss issues relevant to grantsmanship and nonprofit development as a whole, topics related to chapter activities, and challenges associated with the work you do every day. We also host the annual GPA Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference, widely acknowledged as one of the best professional development events in the Northeast for grant writers.
- Conference Chair: Linda Rossi
- Communications Subcommittee: Patricia Bruder (Linchpin Solutions), Dana Wilson
- Content Subcommittee: Linda Rossi, Kate Ryan, Patricia Bruder, Stacey Abate, Dianna Pell, Chrissy DeMarco,
- Platform Subcommittee: Kathie Bond
- Sponsorship Subcommittee: Linda Rossi, Chrissy DeMarco